FB-RASH11 F1 Hybrid Watermelon Seeds
- ICE BOX TYPE of hybrid
- Oval shape with Dark red skin color
- 4-7 Kg Fruit weight with red and juicy flesh color and good texture
- 13% sugar content
- Maturity 60-65 days after showing
- highly tolerant to bud necrosis and fusarium wilt diseases
- early hybrid and good for long transportation
- uniform ripening and hard skin.
Watermelon, (Citrullus lanatus), succulent fruit and vinelike plant of the gourd family (Cucurbitaceae), native to tropical Africa and cultivated around the world. The fruit contains vitamin A and some vitamin C and is usually eaten raw. The rind is sometimes preserved as a pickle. The history of watermelons is a long one. There is a Sanskrit word for watermelon, and fruits are depicted in early Egyptian art, indicating an antiquity in agriculture of more than 4,000 years. Domestication and selective breeding have resulted in intensely sweet large fruits with tender flesh and fewer seeds. Some modern “seedless” cultivars have almost no viable seeds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.