FB-MADHAV F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds
- 10 Gram Pack
- Annual type plant
- Semi Indeterminate 3 to 3.5 ft. Height
- Fruit Colour uniform Green to Red
- Round in shape
- 5 to 6 Fruit in the cluster
- fruit cracking absent
- fruit weight 140 to 160gm
- day of the first harvest 75 days after transplanting
- crop duration 140 days
- tolerance to ToCLV, ToMV, Bacterial spot, Verticillium wilt, Fusarium wilt.
The tomato is the edible berry of the plant, commonly known as a tomato plant. Growing worldwide with different Segments like Determinate, Indeterminate, Round, Oval, Cherry tomato and Big size tomato as well, Tomato is a favourite food for all because used as Salad, slice, raw or cooked, Sauces, Ketchup and for making much Gravy. Tomatoes are a significant source of umami flavor. Numerous varieties of the tomato plant are widely grown in temperate climates across the world, with greenhouses allowing for the production of tomatoes throughout all seasons of the year.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.