FB-KAVYA F1 Hybrid Chilli Seeds
- 10 Gram Pack
- 7-9 cm fruit length with a cylindrical shape
- Green fruit color with 2.5 to 3.5 cm width pungency medium
- disease tolerance TLCV and BW
- smooth fruit surface
- day to 50% fruit ripening is 80-85 days
- fruit is a dual-purpose hybrid with dark green highly pungent fruits turning to red on maturity and suitable for fresh and dry markets.
The chilli pepper is the berry-fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, which are members of the nightshade family, Solanaceous. Chili peppers are widely used in many cuisines as a spice to add pungent ‘heat’ to dishes. Capsaicin and related compounds known as capsaicins are the substances giving chilli peppers their intensity when ingested or applied topically. Although this definition would technically include bell peppers, in common language they are often two discrete categories: bell peppers and chilli peppers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.