FB-BHASKAR F1 Hybrid Sunflower seeds
- Plants are medium tall, with Robust growth
- Versatile hybrid (Suitable for all types of soils & Agro climatic conditions)
- Head Medium, Convex, Semi erect, uniform
- completely filled up to the center
- seed setting is very attractive & good eye appeal
- Widely adopted, medium duration 95- 105 days
- The highest volume of Single hybrid being sold in the market.
- Good yield potential 42-43 Percent oil content.
- Uniform maturity.
Sunflower, (genus Helianthus), genus of nearly 70 species of herbaceous plants of the aster family (Asteraceae). Sunflowers are native primarily to North and South America, and some species are cultivated as ornamentals for their spectacular size and flower heads and for their edible seeds. The Jerusalem artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus) is cultivated for its edible underground tubers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.